Nova, the global top talent network which connects the top 3% of talent amongst themselves and with the best professional opportunities, helping them achieve their full potential, has released the Nova 111 list for Spain.
The Nova 111 brings together the highest potential, aged 25-35, of each country to impulse the talent who will redefine the future. The selection has taken place after receiving over 1600 applications, empowering the 111 winners
In the Legal Services category, ten lawyers have been selected by the jury (in the picture, all from left to right starting from the top) :
- Ana Martínez-Valls, International Arbitration associate at Sidley Austin.
- Ares García-Cueto, HR director at Baker McKenzie Barcelona.
- Carmen Coello de Portugal, State Attorney.
- Francisco R. Ruiz Sánchez, Banking & Finance lawyer at Linklaters Madrid.
- José M. Llanos, Corporate/M&A partner at Cases & Lacambra Madrid.
- Marta Díaz, Public & Regulatory Law senior associate at Eversheds Sutherland Spain.
- Pablo Cancelo, Project Finance lawyer at Clifford Chance Madrid.
- Paloma Castro, Legal consel at Técnicas Reunidas.
- Rafael Fernández, Insurance & Reinsurance counsel at Pérez-Llorca.
- Teresa Menéndez, Human Capital Services senior associate at Garrigues Madrid