spot_img
Sunday, May 26, 2024

Clifford Chance advises HOCHTIEF on takeover bid for CIMIC

HOCHTIEF, a subsidiary of ACS, has announced a takeover bid for the entire share capital of Australian company CIMIC, offering a cash price of A$22 per share

-

ACS Group currently holds 78.58% of CIMIC’s share capital and targets its offer at the remaining shareholders holding 21.42%. On this basis, the amount offered to HOCHTIEF shareholders amounts to AUD1.46 billion (approx. €940 million).

A multi-jurisdictional team from Clifford Chance has advised HOCHTIEF on Legal aspects of the transaction, including commercial matters, negotiating and arranging the finance for the transaction and advising on takeover bid under Australian law.

Partners Luis Alonso (Corporate, Madrid) and Thomas Krecek (Corporate, Frankfurt) led a multi-disciplinary team supported by a number of the firm’s lawyers in Spain, Germany and Australia, including partners Epifanio Pérez (Finance, Madrid), Christian Vogel (Corporate, Frankfurt), Bettina Steinhauer (Finance, Frankfurt), David Clee (Corporate, Sydney) and Elizabeth Hundt Russell (Finance, Sydney).

- Advertisement -spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img

MOST READ NEWS

Andersen promotes five partners, two of them equity

These promotions are in line with the firm's strategy of promoting professional careers in the firm, as well as the projection of younger professionals...

Multi-law firm advice on the sale of Hotel Mandarin Oriental in Barcelona

The Olayan Group, the company owned by the billionaire family of Saudi origin Olayan, has closed the purchase of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in...

Latham, A&O, CMS advise on Karnov´s €160m carved-out acquisition of Thomson Reuters and Wolters Kluwer Legal businesses

Karnov Group AB has received clearance from the Spanish Antitrust Authority and, thereby, will complete the acquisition of carved-out legal information-based businesses of both...
spot_img
spot_img
spot_img
spot_img
- Advertisement -spot_img
error: